Free budget coaching sessions for ActewAGL clients on low to moderate incomes
Would you like to feel more in control of your budget ü
Would you like to set up a bill paying system that works for you
Would you like to know about rebates and schemes to help reduce energy and water bills ü
Care Financial Counselling Service now offers FREE budget coaching sessions for ACTewAGL clients who would like to look at simple ways to get your budget and bill paying system on track. Care’s Budget Coaches can assist you with:
- Easy ways to set up a budget that works for YOU
- Setting up bill paying arrangements to pay your energy bills
- Helpful tips to plug spending leaks
- Assistance to reduce energy bills
- How to access rebates, subsidies and schemes that you may be eligible for.
Please note, if you are in financial hardship and require assistance to negotiate with creditors, please call Care’s Financial Counselling Helpline on 1800 007 007.
Attending this free budget coaching session entitles you to an ActewAGL $100 off your electricity bill.
To make an appointment for a free budget coaching session call Care’s office on 6257 1788 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information visit www.carefcs.org